Monday, April 11, 2011

HIS THIRD RESTING PLACE. (TOMB)

For approximately 150 years, the tomb of the great Saint illuminated the hearts and minds of the people. The river Chenub once again raised its waters, coming dangerously close to the existing shrine. This incident and happening relates to the year 1336 AD/1927,during the spiritual reign of Hazrat Sultan Noor Ahmed ( Rathi Allahu ‘anh), who was instructed ecclesiastically by the Saint to once again shift the tomb to where it stands today. Once again his body could not be found. During his lifetime the saint had predicted that his grave would remain unknown. But Allah willed otherwise. After being informed by the saint where to dig, the casket was removed. Due to the intense fragrance nobody could stay for long in the grave. The casket was finally removed with much difficulty and reburied before the 10th of Muharram in the year 1336 AD/1927 at a site one mile away to where it stands today in all its splendor. INCIDENT/EPISODE WITNESSED BY MY GRAND SHEIKH.
I would like to record this incident for the satisfaction of the readers, lest it escape the memory and be lost forever. My Grand sheikh Hazrat Faqir Noor-Muhammed Sarwari Qaderi of Kulatchi was present during those days at the tomb. He refers to this incident when he says :
` During the days when the river Chenub was washing away the old Darbar (shrine), the blessed casket/coffin of Hazrat Sultanul Arifeen Sultan Bahu (RA) was lying excavated. His spiritual reflection was usually more evident at the new Darbar than the old one. we had heard stories that the river will sweep away the shrine of the saint during Muharram. His coffin would be pulled out. He would come out of it and shout. At hearing that all the people present there would turn into live-hearted saints. On seeing the opposite, I was lying dejected and broken hearted in the parlour of Hafiz Musa. In a dream/vision I saw myself walking in the populace of Sarang Khan Baloch, near Shorkhote, where the parents of Hazrat Sultan Bahu (RA) use to reside when he was a child. Unintentionally, I chanced to enter that old house of his where he had brought up. I saw his father sitting on a bed and mother sitting on the earth by the hearth. On seeing me enter the house his mother Hazrat Bibi Rasti Sahiba (RA) had raised in her hands the little innocent figure of Hazrat Sultan Bahu ( Rathi Allahu ‘anh), and showing him to me said: `Noor Muhammed! This is my child Bahu’s have brought him up in my hands like this." When his lucid brilliant glance fell on me I was attracted and opened my eyes exclaiming Haq Bahu, Haq Bahu. '
(Hayaate - Sarwari)
The spiritual successor of Hazrat Sultan Bahu (RA) during this time, Hazrat Nur Ahmed (RA) had a special liking for my Grand sheikh .After his time came the regime of his eldest son Hazrat Amir Sultan (RA) who also cherished a special affection for and made a distinguished companion of my Grand sheikh with whom he often used to discuss spiritual and other matters, so much so that he appointed my Grand sheikh as a special tutor to his sons. Hazrat Faqir Noor Muhammed (Grand-sheikh) also enjoyed the honour of remaining the tutor of the daughters of Hazrat Peer Sayyid Haider -al- Qaderi- al- Gilani-al- Baghdadi (RA).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons